Watson Mini is the world smallest FBI Appendix F Certified two-finger roll scanner complete with a full featured SDK. Watson Mini is a Mobile ID IQS FAP 45, PIV certified scanner and SDK. It provides the same seamless, quick integration features that make our products the preferred solution for integration partners. Watson Mini utilizes Integrated Biometrics’ patented LES (Light Emitting Sensor) Technology making it smaller and more durable than other two-finger roll scan mobile biometric fingerprint readers on the market. Watson Mini comes with an auto-on feature that can be enabled or disabled by the user.
GSA FIPS 201 Certified
- Lightweight:designed to have minimal impact on the overall weight or structure of biometric devices
- Compact:designed to easily integrate into multiple applications, allowing biometric devices to be smaller and more mobile
- Durable:impact resistant and able to withstand the toughest conditions with minimal maintenance or damage due to scratching or breakdown from contaminates
- Accurate:provides accurate high-resolution fingerprint scans in virtually any environment: indirect or direct sunlight, a factory, with dirty or clean fingers
- Secure:live finger detection
- Efficient:LES fingerprint sensor is not easily confused by foreign matter and contaminants, allowing the sensor surface and the biometric access control solution to be essentially maintenance-free. Requires no cleaning for latent prints.
“The Watson-Mini not only exceeds the FBI mobile ID specification but offers a new technology …the quality, size, weight and ease of use is far superior to any other livescan I have experienced.”
“The most impressive aspect of the Watson Mini is the quality of fingerprints I have captured from persons that are traditionally hard to print.”
Michael D. Linn-Kidwell, CDI Senior Public Safety Specialist for the Coroner’s Portable Livescan project
Retired Certified Latent Print Examiner for the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department