Thin, Compact and Lightweight,
FBI Certified FAP 45 2-Print Scanner
Size matters. So does weight. So do mobility and reliability. Integrated Biometrics’ Sherlock 2-finger FAP 45 scanner delivers FBI Certified Appendix F fingerprint images in an amazingly thin, lightweight format.
Sherlock enables 1-, 2-, and 10-finger enrollment and verification from a device that weighs just 55g / 1.94oz. Designed for both embedded and standalone applications, Sherlock combines performance and durability with the compact size and low power consumption that mobile identity management applications demand.
· Rapid dry finger capture
· No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
· Easy integration via single SDK for all Integrated Biometrics FBI-certified products
· Unaffected by extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, or bright artificial lights
· Compact, lightweight, and rugged
· Rejects common spoofing attacks
· Emits no bright lights during scans
· Meets or exceeds US military durability specifications
· Competitive pricing
· Extremely low power consumption
· Eliminates consumables (silicone membranes or cleaning tape)
· Lower maintenance costs